1. Pour the milk into a heatproof bowl, add the chopped red pepper, lemongrass and some Asian herbs.
2. Place the bowl on the extra grid in the Yakiniku. Smoke the milk for 20 minutes at 150 gr with smoking wood..
3. Meanwhile, heat a pan on the lowest rack. When the pan is hot, you can add the wok vegetables with some Asian herbs from EldurApi.
4. Now let the Yakiniku rise to a temperature of 200 degrees. Season the cod fillets with EldurApi fish seasoning on both sides. Add the cod to the milk, after 10-15 minutes the fish is cooked.
5. Just before the end, the cooked rice can be added to the wok vegetables.