Tofu/tare sauce/miso soup/pak soy
4 persons | Vegetables | Vegetarian | Appetizer
- Boil 1 liter of water, add 250 grams of miso paste and then turn off the heat (miso should not boil) and stir well in the pan.
- Cut the tofu into cubes of 3 by 3 cm and skewer the cubes on the yakitori skewers. Brush with the tare sauce and grill the skewers above hot binchotan until the tofu begins to colour.
- Place the grid on the Shichirin. Cut the pak soy lengthwise into 4 pieces, rub them lightly with some oil and season with some salt. Grill the pak soy pieces over the Binchotan.
- Serve the pak soy with the tofu in a bowl and pour over the miso soup.
- 400 grams Tofu (drained under a weight)
- 1 pak soy
- 1 package of miso
- tare sauce