Okonomiyaki - Japanese pancake
2-4 persons | Beef | Meat | Main dish
- We start with the batter for the pancake.
- Combine the flour, egg and dashi. Slowly add the dashi, little by little, making a thick paste.
- For the binding, we stir in the panko and then the chopped cabbage. Finish it off with Asian spices.
- Provide a hot teppanyaki plate around 180 gr.
- Coat the plate with oil and place the cabbage mixture on the plate.
- Bake the pancake for 5 minutes on both sides.
- Add some fire herbs during the baking process for the fresh touch in the dish.
- Finish the pancake with sliced spring onion, turkey breast, wasabi powder and Japanese mayonnaise.
for the okonomiyaki
- 100 grams of flour
- 100 ml dashi or fish stock
- 2 eggs
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 3 spring onions, sliced into rings
- 150 grams of cabbage, chopped
- Asian spices
for the topping
- Spring onion, sliced
- Quince mayo Japanese
- turkey breast
- Wasabi powder
- Fire herbs from EldurApi
- Teppanyaki plate
- wood chipper